Restaurant Sales Business Consultant (Remote - Chicago)Job Purpose
We are looking for the best-of-the-best and our total compensation plan is designed to back it up.
Clover Business Solutions at Fiserv is recruiting for restaurant focused, field sales roles across the US where you'll have a chance to earn residual income with a base salary and employee benefits. You will have an opportunity to build a portfolio of clients in Chicago, IL
We are a recognized leader in helping small businesses thrive through innovative technology solutions. We are a best in class provider of cloud-based Point-of-Sale solutions to businesses around the world and we are seeking upbeat, restaurant focused, tech-savvy, results driven sales professionals.What does a great Restaurant Sales Business Consultant do?
You will help to grow the market share of Clover within the Food and Beverage industry, including full-service and quick-serve restaurants. You will be responsible for representing Clover, an innovative platform that includes point-of-sale hardware, business applications and services tailored to the unique needs of restaurant owners. You will identify the unique business requirements of restaurant owners and will align them with Clover solutions to deliver differentiated value through a consultative sales approach. You will have an in-depth understanding of your clients' business, their goals, and strategies, while also being well-versed in industry trends.As a Restaurant Sales Business Consultant, you can look forward to:
You're the kind of person who:
- Building a sales pipeline.
- Establishing centers of influence and referral relationships.
- Guiding prospects through sales cycle from discovery to account activation and cross sell.
- Territory planning and tracking activity through CRM and lead generation tools.
- Building credibility and value in our solution through strategic research and preparation.
- Demonstrating how Clover can meet the unique business requirements of prospective clients.
- Collaborating across the organization to ensure client needs are being met.
- Delivering market feedback to influence Clover product roadmap.
You have a passion for proactively prospecting and "hunting" via networking and building relationships in and around your local communities. You can develop a plan to effectively build pipeline and generate top line revenue growth. You listen to clients, understand their needs, and determine how you can help them achieve their goals. You are technologically savvy and comfortable with tablet and cloud-based solutions. You can apply technology to help grow small businesses. You have a track record of commitment and dedication to achieving superior results. You are highly self-motivated and can identify and close on opportunities. Your professional presence allows you to effectively work with clients and executives.Basic qualifications for consideration:
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- 3+ years of quota-carrying sales experience.
- 2+ years of self-sourced new business development experience.
- Ability to travel up to 60 miles from your home to visit prospects and clients.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
Learn more about us:
- Food & Beverage sales experience, either in full-service or quick-serve restaurants
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Prior experience with solution-based selling and SaaS technology.
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated success in achievement of aggressive sales goals
We touch nearly 100% of US households with one or more of our products and services. With more than 44,000 associates worldwide, we are proud to be named a Fortune World's Most Admired Company eight years in a row. Fiserv is ranked 205 on list of the Fortune 500 companies and is recognized as one of the 50 most community-minded companies in the US, by Points of Light, the world's largest organization dedicated to volunteer service.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are. To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
This role is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company's policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.