Overview: Envision Physician Services
is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and womens and childrens health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
Join Americas Leading Medical Group that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity.
We have a great opportunityfor aResidency Recruiting & Event Specialist
. Exceptional opportunity to join a dynamic, high-performing team making a difference in the lives of residents, fellows and students.
We are see king a dynamic communicator with strong business acumen to work in concert with our recruiting teams and clinical leadership to provide outreach and relationship building with residency and student programs across the country.
This highly visible position is responsible for planning, organizing, and executing virtual and in-person events to promote Envision Physician Services educational programs and career opportunities to residents and students. This position will require frequent long-distance travel to events with overnight stays. Travel will be more frequent in the last two quarters of the year due to event participation. However, due to the current pandemic travel has been temporarily suspended.
- Identify, initiate, and develop lasting relationships with residency programs, clinician focused associations, alumni groups and colleges to foster networking opportunities
- Organize and coordinateengagements, educational opportunities and events with residency and student programs within the allotted budget and based on the needs of EVPS current and projected recruiting needs.
- Researches residency program demographics in alignment with EVPS national scope of contracts.Works in collaboration withprogram contacts: program director, program coordinator, and/or chief resident(s).
- Works closely with Recruiting leadership and clinical leaders to determine event needs, timing, and other details.
- Proactively reaches out to resident/student contacts at targeted programs through multiple mediums (e.g. cold call, LinkedIn, e-mail, job board, etc.)
- Need to be a strong team collaborator in all forms, i.e. with new ideas, team meetings, training, partnerships with recruiters, and with the clinician recruitment leadership team.
- Effectively communicate all details of the event and messaging to participants.
- Attends residency recruitment functions and coordinates appropriate recruiting contacts to attend all residency/student events.
- Establishes and operates within individual working budget for residency recruitment outreach.
- Updates and enters all resident information into the Provider Applicant Tracking System. (EmWorks)
- Interfaces with Marketing, clinical leadership & recruiting on a continual basis to ensure all functions of resident outreach are carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
- Meet/exceed annual and monthly event objectives to include event production, lead generation, hires and cost savings
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for adhering to Information Security Policies and ensuring Envision is as secure as possible.
- Excellent in-person and virtual communication skills
- Confident public speaker with strong writing abilities and excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to plan and negotiate vendor agreements
- Strategic thinking, creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate ability to interact with clinical and operational leadership
- The ability to excel under pressure and handle multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- The ability to travel at least 25%.
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university and2 or more years of recruiting and/or event planning experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic,join our team of experts!
We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit Envision Physician Servicesis an Equal Opportunity Employer.