Hope you are doing well,
Please find the job description below and let me know your interest.
Position:Sr. Magento Developer
Location: Remote Job (Columbus, Ohio)
Duration: 12+ months
Note: Need an eCommerce expert who has created new and updated existing modules. PHP expert (LAMP stack). Full stack developer with strong JS, CSS 3, HTML 5. Integrated modern framework preferred (Angular, React, or similar). Must have integrated Magento with other (free and paid) services such as payment gateway, catalog management, tax services, shipping, email services, etc.
Project: eCommerce refresh project including checkout and shopping cart flow, using out of the box features.
Technology: On Magento 2 (2 experience preferred but not required), Not on Magento Cloud (client has mature cloud practice and isn't using Magento's Cloud)
Sr. Engineer- Magento, Ecommerce team
The Engineering team is looking to hire an engineer to help us enhance the marketing website and eCommerce platform. We are looking for individuals with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively within and across teams.
- As a Magento Developer, you will be designing high quality ecommerce solutions to meet digital commerce and marketing needs in the implementation, enhancement, and support of features.
- Translating business requirements into technical solutions including building components, modules and plugins which integrate with external services.
- Embrace a "shift-left" approach to software quality, leveraging unit, integration and end to end test automation to make sure quality objectives are fulfilled.
- Participate in supporting other team members and projects the team owns via code reviews, pair programming, and technical discussions using Agile methodologies.
- 4+ years of hands-on development experience with Magento and PHP.
- Experienced in Magento code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and dependency management.
- Strong integration and architectural knowledge of the Magento platform
- Proficient with Magento APIs (REST, GraphQL) and 5+ years experience with HTTP and REST API usage.
- Expertise in using and maintaining Magento extensions.
- Able to write acceptance criteria, automation and execute regression testing.
- Experience utilizing GitHub, Jira and Confluence.
Nice to have:
- Experience integrating Magento with AEM.
- Experience in using and integrating the broader Adobe Experience Cloud stack (i.e. Assets, Analytics, Launch, Target, etc)
- Experience with cloud technologies (specifically Amazon Web Services)
- Experience with Build/deploy tools and pipelines such as Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.
Thanks & Regards,
Email: | Phone :
3240 E STATE ST EXT
Hamilton, NJ 08619
- provided by Dice