Company DescriptionMonro, Inc.
Monro, Inc. is one of the nation's largest auto service companies and major tire retailer. We own and operate more than 1,200 stores in 32 states and our stock trades on the Nasdaq (MNRO). The Monro family of brands includes some the most recognizable names in the industry-Monro Auto Service and Tire Centers, Mr. Tire, Tire Choice, amongst many more regional chains. Our dominance is driven by teammates who strive to provide a five-star experience and deliver consistent value to our guests and shareholders. At Monro, we understand that a 5-star guest experience begins with a 5-star teammate experience. In fact, we're currently investing more than $100 million in store improvements, new technology, and career development through our own Monro University training platform.Job Description
The Zone Recruiting Manager is responsible for contributing to the success of Monro's recruitment and staffing strategies. The Zone Recruiting Manager will proactively source, identify, and screen candidates for leadership and technician roles for our stores across geographic areas. The Zone Recruiting Manager will be required to travel approximately 35% to 40% of the time to attend and monitor hiring events, conduct local market assessments, and build market specific recruiting strategies.Essential Functions:
QualificationsEducation and Experience:
- Sourcing and developing a diverse pipeline of active and passive job seekers using networking, professional organizations, social media platforms, direct sourcing, and referrals.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop a recruitment strategy to attract top talent and to meet hiring deadlines, including pre-interview meetings and post-interview debriefs.
- Analyze the hiring process and make recommendations for process improvements to ensure hiring metrics are achieved, processes remain current, and are competitive.
- Works closely with internal partners to include other Zone Recruiting Managers, HR Business Partners, and Recruiters across zones to share best practices, provide support on critical needs or priorities, and coordinate on national-level initiatives.
- Ensure recruitment message is consistent and branded on all job postings.
- Serve as project leader for implementations within their Zone and across the company.
- Bilingual is a plus
- May have direct supervisory responsibilities.
A minimum of 7 years of recruiting experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience recruiting in a high-volume, multi-unit, multi-state retail environment strongly preferred. Prior experience in direct management of teams to include managing remote or geographically dispersed teams preferred.Knowledge & Skills
Work Environment & Physical Requirements:
- Proven track record of recruitment leadership, strategies and results for a large company.
- Ability to serve as an internal resource providing recruiting coaching and consultation to Operations staff.
- Proven understanding of the complexities of assisting with recruitment and development in a dispersed workforce.
- Experience using social media and business networking tools in support of recruitment strategies.
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications and the ability to learn and become proficient with new and existing company specific software applications.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple initiatives and change focus quickly to meet business needs within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills which include verbal, written, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proficient with applicant tracking systems and other related software.
This job is a remote position with the possibility of travel to retail locations throughout the region.Additional InformationBenefits
Your next Destination!Growth Opportunity!
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Career Development
At Monro we're committed to helping our teammates grow their career through the combination of coursework, demonstrating leadership skills and open opportunities.
Monro, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.