Kforce has a client in Orlando, FL that is seeking a remote Web/UI Designer - Content.
The Designer - Content, UXUI role will be a core member of the Global UXUI Experience Design Group at UPR, working with a cross functional team focused on applying the company's design system consistently across our global destinations to support an elegant and seamless experience. The candidate will be a key member in creating opportunities for revenue growth through design executions. This role executes and participates from inception to execution while working collaboratively with a cross functional team.
* High School diploma/GED is required; Bachelor's degree is required - Graphic Design, Human Centered Interaction and/or Interaction Design
* Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in ecommerce sites, rewards/engagement and loyalty programs working with data-driven product development teams
* Must present a portfolio of work that illustrates strong UX, visual design and interaction design excellence, brand creation, or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Demonstrated success creating end-to-end digital product designs in the consumer technology sector
* Should have exceptional brand, visual, and interaction design skills and a depth of experience working across the user-centered design process: from conducting and leveraging research (quantitative and qualitative) to prototyping and implementation to testing and evaluation
* Strong foundational design skills: Typography, layout, composition, color theory, iconography, UI/UX, motion/interaction design and branding
* Experience creating and documenting UI toolkits, style guides, and front-end frameworks for design and development teams
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. - provided by Dice