Exciting Remote Vulnerability & Remediation Analyst contract opportunity.Requirements
- Responsible primarily for day-to-day vulnerability management services
- Ensuring vulnerabilities are identified, prioritized, and remediated, in particular the decreasing the backlog of existing vulnerabilities on network.
- Perform deep-dive analysis of vulnerabilities leveraging data from various sources; analyze data sources and provide recommendations for optimal reports.
- Perform configuration and deployment of vulnerability scanning and network assessment tool
- Serving as an escalation point on issues, dependencies, and risks related to vulnerability scanning
- Build relationships with client's security team and IT system and application owners to decrease the likelihood of friction or roadblocks
- Bachelor's degree or higher from accredited university/technical college in Engineering, Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related scientific or technical discipline