If you are a Remote Underwriter with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
If you are a Senior Mortgage Underwriter with experience, please read on!
We are a small mortgage team who utilizes technology in order to make the mortgage process as efficient as possible. Our goal is to exceed each client's expectations and we do so by leveraging technology combined with traditional brick and mortar. If you're as passionate about helping customers as much as we are, then APPLY TODAY!
What You Will Be Doing
- Approve or reject residential loans within prescribed authority
- Ensure loans meet applicable agency and government guidelines
- Analyze borrowers credit profile, collateral and capacity to repay the proposed mortgage obligation
- Accurately calculate borrowers income and debt-to-income ratio
- Review and sign off on submitted conditions where appropriate
- Document lending decisions and complete required screens in the loan origination system
- Provide quality control and post-closing responses in a timely manner
- Maintain and cultivate an effective working relationship with internal departments Compliance, Processing, Closing, and Post-Closing
What You Need for this Position
- 3+years of residential loan underwriting experience
- FHA/VA experience preferred
- 2+years utilizing Encompass
- Proven ability to handle high volume in a retail environment
What's In It for You
- Competitive pay: $85k- $100k DOE
- Bonus plan
- 401k with company match
- Flexible work schedule
- PTO + Paid Holidays
So, if you are a Remote Underwriter with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KC14- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kyle Conaboy - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.