This Jobot Job is hosted by Virgilio Sindayen
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $100,000 - $140,000 per yearA Bit About Us
Finally, lenders can use a machine to make complex, dynamic lending decisions and underwrite a loan with virtually no human assistance. This Knowledge Engineering Technology models underwriter thought life to automate the critical thinking needed to underwrite a loan. And every loan underwritten is backed by a defect policy by a major carrier.
Why join us?
If it's important to you to be valued and supported, and you are inspired to do really great things. This is the fitJob Details
Responsibilities Will Include
- Utilizing underwriting knowledge, build business rules around residential agency conforming, jumbo, FHA , VA, and non QM mortgage loans
- Work along side Business System Analysts to compile business requirements
- Review each component of what makes up a loan, various possible scenarios, and what the best action would be to build the thought process into Candor's platform
- Assist in debugging any client escalations
- Must be a team player. Ability to work along side product analysts, software developers, and quality analysts.
- 10+ years of Mortgage Experience
- 5+ years of experience underwriting Conventional, FHA, and VA loans. (JUMBO and non QM knowledge is a plus)
- Expert knowledge of Desktop Underwriter (DU) & Loan Prospector/Loan Product Advisor (LP/LPA)
- Categorical understanding of the mortgage lending process
- Ability to carry out requisite loan calculations (DTI, LTV, etc.)
- Capable of preparing findings reports
- Ability to handle multiple files simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Perform well in team environments
- The drive to build something new
- Management experience a plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.