Remote Transcriptionist – US
We are looking for speakers of several languages to join us on a new innovative and interesting job to improve Artificial Intelligence (i.e. as speech or text recognition, input methods, keyboard/swipe technology or other areas of human-machine interaction related to languages).
As Transcriptionist for the AI Division, you will perform some or all of the following tasks:
- Transcription (create written copies of live speech or dictated audio)
- Data labeling (Identify and label the purpose of what you transcribe)
- Data classification (categorize the job resulted considering different criteria).
This job requires a high level of independence, adaptation, and accuracy. Love to detail helps succeed in this role!
TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
- Native Level Speaker of one of the following languages: Italian, Russian, Dutch, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, German, Turkish, English, Chinese, Japanese and/ or French.
- Are of legal age (18+).
- Great reading and comprehension skills in English. All the training material and guidelines provided are available in English only!.
- Ability to meet daily KPI’s.
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility, ability to adapt and react to changing priorities quickly and efficiently
- Ability to track, analyze, and report issues
- Full-time availability
- Availability to work from home.
- Ability to understand and implement feedback.
- Find comfort in detail-oriented work.