Title- Lead Software Engineer - .NET at Milwaukee, WI
Location- Milwaukee, WI
- Lead the crafting of software solutions using maintainable and modular code that you would be proud to show to colleagues (which you will for code reviews).
- We want to hire engineers, not language specialists. Therefore, we're more focused on where you stand on programming fundamentals, including common data types, design patterns, and data structures; object-oriented design principles; experience with unit testing; modern version control flows; functional programming; and comfort level on the command line.
- Lead daily team scrum meetings where you'll give and receive updates on the current backlog and challenges.
- Lead code reviews.
- Write unit, functional, acceptance, and/or user tests.
- Challenge your fellow team members to grow and enhance our team with new, diverse talent
- Lead design and development efforts of highly-scalable cloud based applications
- Influence future advancements from a technology perspective, and provide subject matter expertise to frontend engineering best practices
Skills and Experience Required:
- Team lead experience, guiding development teams and providing mentorship to less experienced engineers
- Hands-on experience in ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, MVC, Entity framework, WebAPI, WCF, and Web Services
- OOP expertise
- Experience with database programming, schemas, SQL scripts, and stored procedures
- Experience leading teams through Agile environments
- Proficiency with source code management systems (TFS/GIT)
- Experience with DevOps practices (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, SonarQube, etc.)
- Experience in cloud native application development (Azure, AWS, PCF)
- Experience in Banking/Financial domain
- provided by Dice