We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people's lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients' successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth™, CloudForte®, InteliServe™
What success looks like in this role:
REMOTE TECHNICAL SOURCER
6 Month Contract with option to extend
Sourcing is a core strategic driver of Unisys's Success. As a member of our team, the Technical Sourcer works closely with our Recruiters and hiring managers to develop strategies to find untapped candidates. We conceive practical and creative ways to surface leading talent, and we invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged and diversity driven approach. We're passionate about delivering exceptional experiences, and that starts with the first conversation a candidate has with us, which is more often than not with a member of our Sourcing team.
* Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
* Partner with Coordinators and Recruiters to manage an efficient model of operation
* Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
* Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine basic qualifications
* Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
* Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
* Build and share knowledge of skills, target companies, conferences, and open source communities with recruiters and hiring managers
* Build diverse pipeline and actively engage in diversity recruiting strategies
* Utilize data to track and share pipeline activity and market data with internal stakeholders
* Work closely with Recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
You will be successful in this role if you have:
* 2+ years sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
* Experience working with and building sourcing strategies with hiring managers
* Experience developing and executing candidate generation and research techniques
* Experience screening resumes to match qualifications
* Experience approaching passive candidates
* Experience partnering with recruiters and hiring partners across different offices
* Full cycle recruiting experience across multiple tech/product disciplines