If you are a Remote Technical Project Manager with experience, please read on!
Based in Rockville, we are a technology consulting firm, specializing in Salesforce-based implementation and managed services. Due to recent growth, we are looking to add another detail-oriented Technical Project Manager with a willingness to learn to lead high profile, multi-functional IT projects of all size capacities.
If you have strong negotiation & organization skills with previous experience as a Technical Project Manager, please apply now!
What You Will Be DoingThroughout The Lifecycle Of The Projects, You Will
As our newest Technical Project Manager you will lead high profile projects and facilitate the execution of IT projects within the Salesforce Platform and other association management systems throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Use Agile/Scrum processes to generate project work, monitor progress, & resolve blockers;
- Prepare & update project plans and status reports;
- Update platforms, such as Jira, Confluence, Asana, & Smartsheet to maintain the project knowledge base.
You will be expected to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment, and manage cross-functional resources to execute those projects on time and within budget while proactively managing our stakeholder's expectations.
You will serve as the point of contact between our clients and our project team to ensure all requirements are efficiently documented and satisfied by the client before the implementation process begins. Within this process you will need to be able to professionally and efficiently negotiate through difficult conversations with clients related to scope, budget, and schedule.
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years of consulting experience
- Previous experience managing Technical Projects
- Solid technical background & understanding of software development processes
- Hands on Agile development and Scrum experience
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Asana, Smartsheet, etc.
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary ($60K-$90K DOE)
- Fully Covered Insurance Plans:
Health, Dental & Vision
Life and AD&D
- IRA with 3% matching contribution
- Access to the fitness center at Headquarters
- Option to work remotely or in office
- 17 days of paid vacation increases with tenure
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 12 weeks for parental leave
- Metro accessible office with monthly Mass Transit Allowance for in office Metro commuters
So, if you are a Remote Technical Project Manager with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AA9- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Alyssa Arnold - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.