Remote Tax Senior Manager - Partnerships + S Corporations!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jacob Vane
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $175,000 - $200,000 per yearA bit about us:
Based in Los Angeles, CA we have been named the Best Place to Work in LA for 8 years in a row! We are an accounting, tax, and advisory firm that has been serving the Southland for over 70 years. We specialize in Entertainment, Media, Health and Wellness, Food & Beverage, and Non Profit companies. We have a flexible, entrepreneurial environment so you can help your clients and yourself achieve personal and professional goals. We invest in our team-members, our technology, and retain our diverse talent which enables us to partner locally and globally to deliver unique and inventive solutions. Our practice is built on the foundation that our people mean more to us than anything else! What that means for you, is that we expect you to enjoy a work life balance that promotes personal health, well being and family life!
Main Experience with partnerships, S Corporations and individual tax filings (1065s, 1120S and 1040s).Why join us?
Do you want to work with some of the nations best Clients AND enjoy time at home w/ family? We do too!
- Meaningful and Impactful Work!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
BS/MS in Accounting/Tax/Finance or similar plus:
- 7-10 years of experience in public accounting, demonstrating a proven progression in tax return complexity, scope, and research.
- At least two (2) years of experience representing clients before taxing authorities.
- 5+ years of experience performing tax research and providing quality tax technical advice, as well as preparing or reviewing tax related compliance engagements
- Masters of Science degree in Taxation or a J.D. highly preferred for Tax Management Position
- CPA License
We can offer you the opportunity to work with State-of-the-Art Clients making a meaningful impact on today's society and the next generation! Help us revolutionize the way CPA firms treat their employees! Join us and enjoy accelerated career growth with exciting life balance at Los Angeles Business Journal top ranked CPA firm!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.