Remote Tax Senior Opportunity - 200 PTO Hours - Summer 4 day work weeks - Annual Bonuses - 4% 401k match
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Rachael D'Angelo
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit about us:
Mid-size CPA with over 30 years in the business located in Cincinnati, OH. Top 10 CPA firms in Cincinnati. We offer accounting, tax, and investment advice to individuals and organizations seeking transformative financial growth Our tax team has 50+ individuals and over 100 employees. We have been acknowledged as one of the Best of the Best Firms to Watch by Inside Public Accounting, named one of the Best Accounting Firms to Work For by Accounting Today and received the Top Workplaces award in Cincinnati 2 years in a row. Remote is available in OH, KY, IN, TN, NC, SC, FL, AL, MS, LA, VA, WV.Why join us?
Competitive Salary + Bonus 5%
PTO (200 hours)
8 Holidays + 1 Floating
Summer 4 day work weeks (June/July/August)
Room for Growth
Family Team Feel
3-10% annual raise added to Jan 15th pay period
8 Hours PTO for Community ServiceJob Details
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Remote Tax Senior to join our team. As a Tax Senior, you will be responsible for providing tax services to a variety of clients in the real estate, manufacturing, and construction industries. This is a permanent remote position that requires a CPA Eligible candidate with 3+ years of public accounting experience.
As a Permanent Remote Tax Senior, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and reviewing federal and state tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, and trusts
- Conducting tax research and providing tax planning advice to clients
- Communicating with clients and other team members to ensure timely and accurate completion of tax projects
- Assisting with tax audits and responding to tax notices from government agencies
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Mentoring and training junior staff members
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA Eligible
- 3+ years of public accounting experience
- Experience working with clients in the real estate, manufacturing, and construction industries
- Strong technical skills in tax preparation and research
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Tax Senior with a passion for providing excellent client service, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. This is a permanent remote position that offers competitive salary and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for career growth and development.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.