This Jobot Job is hosted by: Aldo Pimentel
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are focused on building client relationships and creating value through the services we provide. We offer a wide range of services including assurance and advisory services, tax planning and preparation, and field examinations for lenders. Our professionals have the knowledge and expertise to assist your organization in meeting the demands of operating in an increasingly complex business environment.
Our values define who we are. They are the fundamental beliefs of our organization. Our success and growth have been built upon three simple core principles:
1. Integrity and Respect - in our relationships and our work.
2. Excellence - in our client service and our products.
3. Relationships - in our collaborations with clients and the development of our professionals.
Our focus on these principles helps our professionals' partner successfully with our clients to achieve their goals.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Exciting Travel!
Experienced professional with 3-5 years in tax preparation. Primary responsibilities involve preparation of individual and corporate tax returns. Bachelor's degree in accounting required. CPA required.
- Prepare and review business and individual federal and state income tax returns
- Manage, plan, and prioritize tax projects and provide examination support research
- Perform tax research, planning, and consulting tailored for clients' circumstances
- Communicate with clients regarding tax service engagements
- Work closely with the firm Partners
- Provide coaching and development opportunities for other tax professionals
- Manage budget, production, and performance goals
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.