Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a REMOTE Talent Marketing Specialist position. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Type: Fulltime (40 hours / week) contract
Length: 6 Months
Shift/Hours: 9A - 5P Monday- Friday Responsibilities for this REMOTE Talent Marketing Specialist position include but are not limited to:
Positions in this function are involved in coordinating and assigning Talent Marketing tasks to support products and drive candidate generation for the organizations. Positions partner with Talent Engagement Managers to execute strategies and tactical plans to support talent attraction innovation, support new product and program launches, and combat competitive pressures. May analyze economic considerations, develop marketing forecasts, estimate costs,
and manage program/project budgets. Top responsibilities for this position:
Main tasks include daily administrative and coordinating assigned paid media tactics and tapping into the correct team to complete the work.
1. Review, submit and assign requests from Talent Acquisition to 3rd Party Marketing Vendors.
2. Coordinate long- and short-term marketing strategies/goals and advocate for new marketing strategies/initiatives in order to drive behavior change and meet business hiring goals
3. Develop trusting relationships with Talent Acquisition stakeholders to inform our marketing efforts and help improve our understanding of the candidate experience, while also fostering relationships with our external Marketing agencies.
4. Analyze/report results of marketing campaigns using applicable metrics (e.g., response frequency) and develop plans with Marketing agencies to optimize future performance.
5. Identify and leverage appropriate marketing channels to communicate Talent Marketing messages. Skills/attributes required
• Collaborate with Others
• Drive for Results
• Manage Time Effectively
• Produce High-Quality Work Skills/attributes preferred:
• Prior Marketing background
• Prior Recruitment or Talent Acquisition background Why work for Adecco?
• Weekly pay
• 401(k) Plan
• Skills Training
• Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits IMPORTANT:
This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "Apply with Adecco" button to submit your resume.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records