SUMMARY OF DUTIES
The Remote Recruiting Business Partner is responsible for sourcing, screening and recommending candidates for OOMC and its affiliates. They must understand, model and represent the OOMC employment value proposition. They will identify opportunities to build applicant pools, establish trust and partnerships with the managers, identify potential candidates through effective interviewing and testing, effectively administer the full talent acquisition life cycle.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and drive full talent acquisition life cycle - selection process, workflow, roles/responsibilities, and executing on the talent strategy to meet hiring goals and drive business growth.
- Consult with leaders, hiring managers and human resources on creating job descriptions, requisitions, compensation packages and sourcing strategies.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Continuously develop networks to actively build a pipeline of candidates and promote the OOMC brand and its affiliates.
- Recruit and perform talent acquisition activities such as resume & phone screens, candidate interviews, recommend final selection of applicants and close qualified candidates.
- Arrange pre-employment testing, background & references screenings. Place and update all job postings in various medias including internet/intranet sites, colleges, social networks, community boards and staffing partners.
- Represent the company at recruiting events (i.e., college job fairs), providing company/job information and interviewing applicants.
- Give presentations at colleges, attend student group meetings, and increase college awareness of the company.
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to promote OOMC's referral program and internal opportunities.
- Create offer letters, maintain applicant tracking system, provide recruitment reports and other staffing administration functions as needed.
- Respond timely to internal and external applicant requests as required.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting efforts.
- Collect and report on data for cost per hire and time-to-hire.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures, and conducting coaching.
- Actively promote an inclusive hiring strategy to drive diversity and equality into the organization.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Position may require work responsibilities outside of normal business hours and/or travel.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Higher education (two- or four-year college degree) or equivalent work experience.
- 1- 2 years of human resources, talent acquisition and interviewing experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of staffing principles, laws, and procedures and a solid working knowledge of recruitment/employment programs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of various recruiting techniques, and experience in online/social media recruiting.
- Proven ability to communicate and effectively "sell" an organization's value proposition.
- Must possess excellent oral/written communication, marketing, presentation, interviewing and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), internet, and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Strong customer service, negotiation skills and ability to interact with employees at all levels throughout the company.
- Self-starter with excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic and sense of integrity, trustworthiness and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Creative in brainstorming and proposing new ideas and solutions to existing problems.
- Willing and able to travel when necessary.
Work Environment Recruiting Business Partner is a remote position. Must be willing and able to travel to our corporate location, affiliates if needed, attend job fairs and visit partner colleges.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location