The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Talent Acquisition Sourcer for our client. This is a REMOTE opportunity for a well-known accounting organization and one of the largest professional services networks in the world.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.Contract terms/length:
Contract until September 2022with potential to extend based on performance and business need Schedule:
Standard business hours Job Details:
The Sourcer Experienced Hiring role will have a primary focus to connect high potential candidates / future interest candidates by creating a pipeline against the aligned function area of support.
Job responsibilities include:
- Assist with the execution of the sourcing mission, strategy, tools and processes for a given competency/industry line.
- Partner with recruiters to develop and to execute sourcing strategies that would align to business needs.
- Proactively network for referrals that will identify additional talent for the Sourcing Team.
- Assist with the prescreening and delivery of active and interested candidates to the supported Sourcing/Recruiting Team.
- Capture and report on key metrics that show results, trends and opportunities in key talent markets and supported business.
- Maintain sourcing databases to ensure all data is captured, updated and reported properly.
- Assist with the research and maintenance of creative sourcing tools and resources.
- Participate in the implementation of experienced hire (EH) sourcing programs with strategic and creative thinking, project management, and analytic skills.
- Bachelor's Degree; Minimum 4 years of related experience
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- ATS experience, Avature preferred
#RachelULThis is a remote, work from home position. You may be located anywhere within the US.