We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Recruiter to bring value to our client recruiting efforts. This position will be responsible for proactively sourcing, identifying, and screening top talent and successfully guiding clients and candidates through the recruitment process. The ideal candidate will be driven to design and lead project plans to help our clients find the best talent through both traditional and creative sourcing strategies. With proven success in recruiting coupled with an obsession for excellent customer service, this person will work to support our clients by finding them the best talent to fit with their organization. This position requires someone to be organized and process oriented as they will be managing time across a number of clients. This position will be responsible for helping our clients find their most important asset - their people. Remote or hybrid depending on location.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Partner with multiple clients to understand hiring needs, create, post and fill open requisitions.
* Provide consultation to our clients on recruiting processes, job description creation, and compensation, to help them target the best talent.
* Proactively target candidates through LinkedIn, social media channels and other sources of talent outreach. Develop and execute enhanced sourcing strategies to source passive candidates for hard to fill positions.
* Maintain applicant tracking software (ATS) and recruiting funnels in a timely and accurate fashion.
* Leverage video interviewing software and behavioral and cognitive assessment tools to assess candidates and improve the success rate of hiring decisions.
* Screen candidates, collect and track candidate feedback, provide recommendations to the client on who to move forward with in their recruiting process and coordinate interview logistics.
* Proactively implement changes to streamline and improve current hiring and recruiting processes.
* Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
* Stay connected with client consistently through the process by scheduling 30-minute weekly meetings with clients to assess candidate pipeline.
WHO YOU ARE:
* Experienced in full-lifecycle recruiting in a fast paced environment, with 2+ years either in-house or in a staffing agency
* Recruiting experience sourcing/closing/negotiating entry level, mid-level and senior level candidates
* Proven success delivering recruiting results individually or as part of a team in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to operate cross functionally and collaborative in a culture of continuous improvement
* Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of candidates and management.
* Skilled at operating with a sense of urgency in all stages of the recruiting cycle
* Excellent time management and organizational skills
* In-depth direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and sources
* Experience utilizing an ATS system
* Must be an independent self-starter as well as a dependable team player with a positive attitude
WHO WE ARE:
Become a part of our growing team and join us in creating better workplaces through cutting edge HR and payroll services and technology. We deeply value our people. MP encourages creativity, welcomes entrepreneurial mindsets, and fosters a highly collaborative work environment. We are committed to delivering five-star customer service to both our customers and to each other as colleagues. MP has experienced explosive growth since we began in 2004. We've been consistently named to the Boston Business Journal's Pacesetters/Fast50 list for the last six years, as well as the Inc. 5000 list. Our team loves working here and so will you (just check out our Glassdoor reviews). Learn more about what it's like working at MP on our website.