Georgia-Pacific (GP) is among the world's leading manufacturers of bath tissue, paper towels, napkins, tableware, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, nonwoven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. Our building products business makes DensGlass® gypsum board often seen in commercial construction, DryPly® plywood and RESI-MIX® wood adhesives, among others. Our containerboard and packaging business offers high-end graphic packaging to bulk bins as well as Golden Isles fluff pulp. You may also recognize consumer brands like Angel Soft®, Brawny®, and Dixie® on retail shelves and enMotion® towels, Compact® bath tissue and SmartStock® cutlery dispensers when you are away from home. Our GP Harmon business is one of the world's largest recyclers of paper, metal and plastics. As a Koch Company, we create long-term value using resources efficiently to provide innovative products and solutions that meet the needs of customers and society, while operating in a manner that is environmentally and socially responsible, and economically sound. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA., we employ approximately 35,000 people. For more information, visit .
As an IT Systems Analyst for Core Manufacturing Application Group (CMAG) Reliability - Engineering Systems, you will primarily be responsible for being a team member as Georgia-Pacific implements the Autodesk BIM360 application for our organization. This application will be the Document Management System for EcoSys as well as the Project Portal for Capital Project collaboration used by internal GP members as well as external 3rd party preferred partners (contractors and vendors). This role will help to provide a stable, reliable platform where work processes are consistent across our organization and support our business initiatives.
What You Will Do In Your Role
* Help define and fully understand consistent business work processes & correlation to new BIM360 software & interfaces (Forge Search Engine, Vault, and EcoSys)
* Assist with training organizations already defined (ASU, Project Excellence, Project Controls, Engineering)
* Assisting with development of internal documentation in alignment with corporate and facility personnel
* Manage demand backlog (Vendor / Internal Engineering)
* Maintain application system roadmap (future modules/test and deployment)
* Continually gain the feedback of users; both to broaden departmental knowledge, and to find ways of increasing user efficiency
* BIM360 Software - help Develop & Maintain internal interfaces to (Forge Search Engine, Vault and EcoSys)
* Provide 1st level triage support for all facilities within deployment schedule
* Future application owner of BIM360
* Potential for travel to facilities during facility implementations
* Collaborating with our IT and Engineering leaders and local site resources or representatives
* Working with and understanding the business needs to drive user adoption
* Representing GP needs, strategies and priorities for support to our service providers
* Responding to, tracking and following-up on application issues, escalations and questions
* Reporting on performance measures and trending
* Sponsoring or creating communications for changes, enhancements, or updates
The Experience You Will Bring
* Experience as an IT Systems Analyst
* Experience examining and documenting current systems
* Experience gathering and documenting Requirements
* Experience creating specifications
* Experience as a liaison with other IT staff and application end users
* Experience testing, documenting and implementing systems
* Experience with Autodesk BIM360, Build, Vault and Hexagon EcoSys
What Will Put You Ahead
* 5+ years of experience as an IT Systems Analyst
* Knowledge of Georgia-Pacific organization and business
* Solid understanding of Engineering business processes
* Strong technical background (AWS environment, Development skills in .NET and or Lambda)
* Knowledge of reporting and dashboarding tools
* Organized/attention to detail; Responsive/Sense of urgency
* Good customer service skills/Customer Focus
* Strong Collaboration, Facilitation and Communication skills
To learn more about our culture, Market-Based Management (MBM®), click here:
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate's knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: