The System Administration Supervisor leads a team of IT professionals and ensures all tasks and activities are being carried out as planned by the management team. They are responsible for supervising the day-to-day activities for the team and work closely with various levels of team members and leadership.
Essential Job Functions
- Participate in the planning of IT projects.
- Works with business leaders and IT management to determine project priorities.
- Helps guide users in formulating requirements; and on the implications of new or revised computer systems.
- Works closely with management to prioritize and assign tasks to ensure the team's resources are used effectively and that work schedules and targets are met, including goal planning, if applicable.
- Identify team member development and training needs and ensure training needs are met.
- Involved in personnel activity, such as hiring, mentoring/discipline, time off, terminations, etc.
- Provides team member feedback and participates in the performance and goal review processes.
- Ensures team member compliance with company policies and procedures, including but not limited to, Data Integrity, Software Development Methodology, Project Tracking.
- Participate in on-call schedule including nights/weekends.
Skills and Qualifications
- 6 + years of IT project leadership.
- Experience leading a team.
- Ability to lead and influence others.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Willingness to work flexible schedule including nights/weekends.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Expert knowledge of established systems infrastructure related to their position and technology base.
- Ability to implement and troubleshoot systems changes and modifications.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to write technical instructions in the administration of systems and/or systems modifications.
- Willingness to work on-call schedule including nights/weekends.
- A bachelor's of science degree in an information systems or computer science related field.
- Advanced experience with application development or infrastructure.
- Education in project management and leadership.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type in your browser.
$85,000.00 - $135,000.00 annually, pay will be based upon applicable experience, training and skills
This job is eligible for an annual cash bonus based on individual goal achievement.