REMOTE (local to Orange County, CA) Full Cycle Accounting - General Ledger - Staff Accountant: Excellent Work/Life Balance, BONUS eligible, Great and Smart Colleagues, Growth and Development opportunity!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ba Tran
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $65,000 - $70,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are EXPANDING and have been recognized as one of the top companies to work for because of our awesome company culture and environment, work/life balance and continued growth and development encouragement! An environment that we are very proud of and can attribute this to our exemplary employees and leadership team. With growth, comes opportunity to continue to really strengthen our infrastructure. We are hiring for Accounting positions in Newport Beach, CA. Feel free to apply and speak to us about what opportunities you could be a great match for!Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Stable, long term, stability
- Join a well established team who is invested in your growth and success
- Substantial growth in their business Nationwide and Internationally
- Rewarding work and responsibilities
- Fully Remote for the most part with 2-3 days a month out of the office on an as needed basis (Newport Beach, CA)
The Staff Accountant positions will report to the Manager, General Accounting. You will be responsible for managing various month end close processes, balance sheet and income statement accounts and working within the General Ledger. Our Accounting team will have frequent contact and work with associates at all levels and departments throughout the organization.
- Perform all accounting for various balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Perform month-end close activities, including journal entries.
- Prepare supporting schedules and monthly account reconciliations.
- Assist with the fiscal year audit.
- Documentation of accounting process.
- Specific job responsibilities may include: Bank reconciliations, Cash application, Management of prepaid accounts, Assist Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables as needed, Function as backup to Administration of Concur Expense and Request modules
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or relevant Major/Minor required
- Up to 2 years of relevant work experience
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiencies: EXCEL (Required), Word, Outlook, Teams
- Experience with an Accounting ERP System (Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains - GP a huge plus, but not required)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.