Are you a highly skilled technical and sales recruiter within the Data Storage industry, with strong communication, networking, listening, and negotiation skills? A SME in the art of sourcing and recruiting highly qualified passive candidates while continuing to build and maintain a health pipeline? If yes, keep reading, this may be the opening you've been searching for.
* Perform full life cycle recruiting in the US with ability to effectively source, screen, interview, and close candidates.
* STRONG storage recruiting skills and direct sourcing and ability to source "passive candidates".
* Collaborate with and build strong business relationships with hiring managers to best understand the required skills sets for open positions.
* Develop and implement highly effective sourcing strategies to proactively identify, attract, and hire highly qualified professionals.
* Develop and maintain strong talent pipeline with skill sets for functional areas across the Company.
* Continuously refine and assess recruiting processes and procedures to ensure the highest level of results and enhance customer and candidate experience.
* Proactive in reaching out to passive candidates for hiring needs, while building a network of qualified candidates.
* Skilled in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion strategies, building networks within talent communities, and creative candidate prospecting to assist in driving our diversity efforts.
* Expert level experience navigating LinkedIn for recruiting purposes.
* Effectively manage and prioritize a high number of open requisitions at any given time.
* Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates throughout the entire recruiting cycle to ensure a positive and engaging recruiting experience.
* Demonstrate passion about working with people and leading the recruitment process.
* Ensure recruitment methodologies and hiring practices are compliant with regulations and company policies and procedures to ensure appropriate and fair selection, assessment, and screening process.
* Conduct candidate reference checks. Use candidate reference checks to develop additional networking opportunities.
* Develop and monitor key recruiting metrics to ensure quality standards are being met.
Experience: 5-7+ years of recruitment experience in a high-tech corporate environment or recruiting agency environment. Must have a track record of success hiring for technical and top tier sales professionals.
Skills: Strong business acumen, communication, consultation, negotiation, listening and relationship management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently to successfully drive the recruitment process.
Knowledge: Technically savvy, while possessing a deep understanding of storage recruiting skills, market hiring trends, competitive intelligence, talent demographics and the importance of diversity, equity and inclusion hiring practices. Solid skills in working with LinkedIn, Microsoft Office Suite and ATS system.
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.