Senior Software EngineerJob Location:
NYC, Seattle, LA, or REMOTESalary:
$150,000-$250,000 Annual Base Salary DOE, Full Covered Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, BONUSRequirements:
At least 5 years with software development, 2+ years with Connected TV (Specifically Roku)
We are an exciting, growing company working with cross platforms - desktop and mobile. We have been around for over 10 years and have strong partnerships.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our intelligent group of engineers. We work with existing and new products. We will need a hands-on type of candidate who will take ownership in implement and rolling out new, creative solutions.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- We are one of the strongest advertising engagement platforms around!
- 100% Company Paid Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Profit Sharing, Bonuses!
What You Will Be Doing
- Developing applications for Connected TV such Roku, Amazon Fire, Apple, etc.
- Working in a collaborative environment with other engineers to help improve features and design
- Troubleshoot problems
- Perform code reviews and write unit/integration type of tests
- Cross collaborate with product, design, and other departments
What You Need for this Position
- Connected TV or Mobile devices experience
- Ruby or Python
- RESTful APIs
- Roku Platform (Plus)
- AdTech (VAST/VPAID/MRAID)
What's In It for You$150,000 - $250,000 Annual Base Salary DOE
Do you want to be apart of a company that you can take to the next level in Adtech? Please apply today!
- REMOTE Option
- Local to NYC, Seattle, or LA is a PLUS
Please apply to job with most updated resume or send resume to:
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
Nitu Gulati-Pauly - VP of Recruiting - Optello
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : WW2- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.