Remote Sr. SDET w/ C# exp
Open to remote. Must adhere to EST time zone.
Summary: Will be working as an STE perform testing functions on projects and other SM tasks. This role is technical and will need someone who is proficient with test automation framework creation and other test automation principles. Must have strong QA concepts.
Strong collaboration and communication skills are needed due to nature of this role and make up of team. Must be able to understand and learn application functionality and operate independently.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities (Must have this experience)
- Creating testing frameworks
- Create/execute scripts
- Support application testing
- Able to change and update testing scripts with respect to C#, Angular (anything newer than JS), Application deployed in Containers.
- Guides risk analysis efforts with test team(s) to determine scope and focus of testing effort.
- Knowledge how to test RESTFful APIs, WebServices
- Knowledge to use TFS, POSTMAN, Git
- Automation Tools: Spec Flow, Protractor, playwright, Cucumber.js, selenium webdriver
- Experience with multiple project delivery methodologies such as Waterfall, SCRUM, and Kanban.
- Experience creating and executing test cases
- Experience testing user interfaces, web services, and APIs
- Knowledge/Experience with Security and/or Monitoring (SPLUNK, AppDynamics) solutions
- Proficient in TFS or ADO
- Should be able to build automation frame works using above tools-should be able to Write Automation tests using mocks for example (Rhinomocks facks etc.)
- Should be capable enough to build tools that would ease the testing
- Knowledge of common testing methods, terminology and test automation including automated Mobile test, risk-based testing, UI automation and tool experience like Postman, etc.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Experience with Cloud and .NET Core a plus
- Must have strong collaboration, written and verbal skills.
- Self-driven, and a strong team player.
- Looking for someone who can help advance testing and test automation goals.
- Be able to work across various levels and groups.