ESSENTIAL KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Serves as a lead on fast-paced, demanding, multi-team, cross-functional products and services.
• Plays a critical role in forming both short and long-term product and business strategy and goals in partnership with key leaders throughout the organization.
• Understands business and operational context to decisions made within and across groups.
• Maintains a current understanding of industry (both healthcare and digital) and technology trends.
• Actively engages with product teams on a daily basis to communicate vision, prioritization and clarify requirements.
• Leads a team of Product Owners and Business Analysts through focus on their professional growth, measuring performance, coaching and mentoring, and providing growth opportunities.
• Coordinates hiring and staffing of product teams.
• Defines and prioritizes key objectives and outcomes at an Epic level as well as some feature definition where relevant including Lean Business Cases.
• Measures delivery performance of agile teams and partners with Product Owners and Agile Coaches to continually improve throughput and delivery capacity.
• Defines, negotiates and monitors progress of key business measures and KPIs
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in technology, computer science or related field required
• 7+ years experience in Product Management and/or Product Ownership for consumer-facing products including both web and native mobile
• 2+ years experience as a Product Manager or equivalent competency
• 2+ years experience managing teams of engineers and managers
• Master's degree in business, hospital administration, computer science or a related field
• 3+ years experience or degree in marketing
• Leadership experience in a complex health care environment
Required Licensure and Certifications
Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) and/or SAFe Certification (POPM)
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Training
Non-negotiable competencies include:
• Agile methodology proficiency
• Product management experience with publicly-facing digital products
• Deep understanding of web and native mobile development
• Familiarity with product analytics and dashboard tools (Google Analytics, Tealium, Tableau, etc)
• Ability to lead a group of agile development teams through inspiration and value-focused approaches
• Experience leading onshore, near-shore, and offshore teams
• Strong negotiation skills
• Critical thinkingSkills:
product managementTop Skills Details:
1. 7+ years of experience in product management for consumer-facing products (web/mobile)
2. 2+ years of experience managing teams
3. Very well-versed in agile methodologyAbout TEKsystems:
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. - provided by Dice