Job Title: Network Engineer
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Remote / Tempe, AZ
Responsibilities/Job Duties/Job Description/Qualifications:
- Engineering work related to Data Center network infrastructure dealing with Cisco Data Center routers switch of Nexus series.
- Nexus and Catalyst switching and routing
- Familiarity with ISR 2900s, 4300, and ASR 1K routers
- Experience cleaning up legacy Checkpoint ACLs and building object groups to reduce ACL lines
- NAT is used heavily in the position to allow overlap of many customer networks
- Have designed and troubleshooting with dynamic routing protocols using BGP,HSRP and OSPF.
- Ability to do discovery of routes across a specific tunnel, ensure no routes are missed at a site, etc
- Understanding the interrelationship between firewall and F5 load balancer and DNS
- Self-motivated and ability to clearly communicate with cross technology teams in helping them build and provision and migrate apps to new networks
- Have experience in support of Datacenter migration is a plus
- Ability to document design and technical specification using tools such as Visio, Lucidchart, Xcel, Word and GSuite .
- Ability to work in a fast pace and dynamic environment.
- provided by Dice