Established Mortgage Corporation currently looking for an experienced Mortgage Loan Processor. This Mortgage Corporation has locations in 25 states and has more than 400 employees and has been in business for 20+ years. They've been in the Top 20 Mortgage Corporations to work for, 5 years in a row and have a strategic growth plan, adding a new office every month due to their success,
What You Will Be Doing
Review file submissions for accuracy and completeness.
Obtain all required documents needed to submit the loan to underwriting for initial approval and final loan approval.
Verify that all documents are correctly located in the loan file.
Build and maintain working relationships with Underwriting team and other internal departments.
Escalate issues when necessary to Processing Team Lead
Remain up to date with Loan Processing guidelines.
What You Need for this Position
- 5 years of Mortgage Loan Processing REQUIRED
- Encompass experience preferred
What's In It for You
- Competitive compensation package
- Room for growth
- Ability to work with one of the most pedigreed Mortgage Corporations in the industry
So, if you are a Sr. Mortgage Loan Processor with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AP13- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Mariela Pinel Zelaya - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.