What you'll do-
- A combination of team-based initiatives and single-developer UI projects, all with the intent of driving adoption of the new product.
- Build high-quality, maintainable, and well-tested code across our entire application, but with a focus on front-end development. We value the developer who will enjoy working across our entire application stack, but we also recognize that specialization brings deep technical understanding, leading to the ability to solve difficult problems elegantly.
- You will work closely with our Design and Product teams as features move through the value stream.
- Be comfortable with integrating third party applications into our applications, and with rapid-iteration changes to support A/B Testing.
- Apply common patterns to solve UI-centric problems, with a focus on customer value and user experience.
- You will also be supporting your teammates in an environment where collaboration, respect, humility, diversity and empathy are prized.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional software engineering experience with a focus on UI development, and demonstrable proficiency using common UI frameworks (React, Angular, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience delivering customer value at a rapid pace, while maintaining a high-level of software quality.
- Experience with Agile methods is preferred (short feedback cycles, rapid iteration, steel thread development) is preferred.
- Experience with integrating third-party front-end libraries and services is preferred.
- Proficiency with common development tools (e.g. Git, Jira) and processes (e.g. pairing, testing, code review).