Remote: Sr. iOS Native Mobile App Developer
Team: Mobile Native Apps Development team develops and supports this caompany's smart phone mobile apps.
The Mobile Developer position will be part of a feature development Scrum team and will develop or enhance features within the Mobile App. The team works in 2-week sprints. Developers will participate in Scrum Ceremonies including Daily Standups, Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives. Developers will be expected to communicate and work closely with the QAs, BSA, Product Owner, Scrum Master, and other developers on their team. Developers will also adhere to all development standards and processes.
- 4+ years of iOS Mobile native apps development experience. Experience in Android is a plus or having a willingness to learn Android.
- Functional Reactive, MVVM patterns, Swift, Object Oriented programming and/or Reactive Programming languages, and Web APIs
- Technical troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze data from various sources and determine next steps
Preferred skills and experiences:
- Continuous Delivery or Agile/Scrum delivery practices highly desired
- Android Mobile development experience with Kotlin
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Bachelor's Degree or higher in an Information Technology discipline or related field of study and minimum four years of related work experience designing, programming, and supporting software programs and applications.
- provided by Dice