Minimum Required Skills:
If you are a Sr. Full Stack Developer looking to work remotely, please read on!
Job Title: Sr. Full Stack Developer
We are an online service for smarter shopping and decisions, analyzes reviews, and provides potential buyers with a grade based on their authenticity. We currently support reviews from Amazon, Yelp, TripAdvisor, and Apple App Store. We use an AI platform used by millions of users to protect themselves from scams on popular platforms by using artificial intelligence and data analytics.
We are looking for an amazing Sr. Full Stack Developer who is excited to get in on the ground floor of a growing company and who wants to work on products for millions of consumers that will forever change the way they look at online information.
We feel strongly about developing solutions that are both technically and aesthetically sound using the best technologies. We invite you to bring your experience and perspective to conversations about the future growth of our application and environment. We strive to write solid, thoroughly tested, and readable code.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Opportunity: Being part of a start-up, tons of room for growth!
What You Will Be Doing
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Translating designs and wire-frames into high-quality code.
- Constantly improving our users' experience.
- Ensuring developed features are fully functional and ready to be pushed on production.
What You Need for this Position
- 6+ years working experience
- BSCS or related
- React.js or similar
- RESTful APIs
- Either one: Ruby on Rails, Python, Node.js
- PostgreSQL / MySQL
Bonus points for:
- jQuery / VanillaJS
- Experience with chrome extensions
- Experience with Chromium based paradigms.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ansible, Terraform
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary: DOE
- 100% Remote
- Being part of a growing start-up!So, if you are a Sr. Full Stack Developer with experience, please apply today!
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice