- Sr. Data Warehouse Developer - DB2/SQL/HadoopProject:
Team has several Data Warehouses that have frequent small work enhancements. The work is on the
- Mainframe, SQL, Hadoop and PDW.
- In addition to small work projects, we also have upgrades that occur periodically. Projects typically have tight timelines for completion. Much of our work is part of a much larger project that spans platforms
- Will be working as part of a team of Developers, Testers, and consultants. Work is ranked based on priority and assigned based on skills required.
- Will have weekly stand-up meetings to discuss progress and assign new projects.
- Small work projects
- Production defects
- May also work as part of the team on the Cloud Migration Project
Preferred skills and experiences:
- Data Warehouse
- Data Flux
- AWS Cloud
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Bachelor's Degree or higher in an Information Technology discipline or related field of study and minimum of six years of work experience designing, programming, and supporting software programs or applications.
- In lieu of the above, a high school diploma or GED or higher, the completion of a technical training program, and a minimum of six years related work experience.
- In lieu of the above, a high school diploma or GED or higher and a minimum of eight years related work experience designing, programming, and supporting software programs and applications.