Sr. Network focused Solutions Architect needed for this fast growing IT Consulting firm that is focused on building long-term, customer focused relationships and providing superior customer service and engineering excellence.
This is a regional role for a national Technology Solutions Provider that is staying ahead of the curve in providing next generation Networking, Data Center, Cloud, Automation and Hybrid solutions to brand name clients. Great growth opportunity offered to candidates with excellent track records for success and client satisfaction.
- REMOTE role covering clients located in the greater Atlanta region.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Very Competitive Salaries and bonuses offered
- Full benefit packages (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability)
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Numerous Employee Recognition Rewards
What You Will Be Doing
- Supporting account managers by providing technical expertise in R/S, SD-WAN, SDN, SDA, etc.
- Act as a regional Strategic thought leader for relevant go-to-market technical solutions
- Uses expertise and experience to build solutions that meet and/or exceed requirements that include product and implementation services
- Delivers and presents solutions to high-end customers
- Work with the implementation and PMO teams to ensure a smooth project transition
- Develops and fosters relationships with key customers to ensure company is viewed as their go-to strategic partner
- Develops and fosters relationships with strategic original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and other key partners
- Development of Statements of Work and professional services quotes
- Supports other Solution Architects and Systems Engineers when requested
- Promotes a team environment with a positive attitude
What You Need for this PositionPreferred Education, Technical Skills And/Or Experience
- Any Cisco CCIE Certification is a plus
- CCNP, CCDP, and any other relevant certs area plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills and technical sales skills
- Strong personality and presence with the ability to own and drive the conversation with the customer
- Strong Understanding of Cisco R/S
- Strong Technical expertise with any of the following: Cisco Security, Cisco Wireless / Mobility, Cisco Data Center, Cisco Collaboration / UC
- Strong Technical Design / Architecture expertise in Enterprise Networking, SDN, SD-WAN, SDA etc.
Please apply ASAP or you can send your resume directly to me at: Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : CK- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Chuck Cooke - VP of Recruiting, Southern Region - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.