A SR Business Systems Analyst II will efficiently and effectively capture functional and technical requirements necessary to accomplish modifications and development of new and existing mobile applications and supporting systems. They will work with lead business systems analysts, development teams, project managers and other internal and external parties as needed to help facilitate the successful completion of company projects and initiatives.
Essential Job Functions
- Prepares for elicitation of requirements, able to identify the right questions to ask and identify where requirements are lacking and may require additional investigation to be performed.
- Actively listens during meetings and requirement gathering opportunities and create an environment where stakeholders will engage and contribute.
- Accurately captures feedback and facilitates discussions which result in the production of detailed requirements documentation.
- Creates current state functional diagrams with the knowledge captured during elicitation.
- Creates operational flow charts to help stakeholders and development teams understand the pieces of the system involved in the proposed change or modification.
- Produces meeting minutes to keep history of discussions and decisions made, as well as action items to keep the project moving forward.
- Creates solution design documentation to carry out the system modifications and elicits approvals from IT Management and stakeholders.
- Produces status updates to IT Management and stakeholders including timelines and upcoming activities.
- Work alongside Application Development Supervisor to create and manage development sprints in an Agile based development environment.
- Coordinate the development, testing, and deployment of mobile based projects.
- Perform user acceptance testing and end user training for assigned mobile projects.
- Assist with training and developing of Business Systems Analyst I.
- Act as subject matter expert for mobile based solutions.
Other Job Functions
- Uses good judgment in what and how to communicate with stake holders.
- Accurately completes and submits meeting minutes in a timely manner.
- Values internal and external customers and responds to their needs as they arise.
- Prepares frequent project updates to the Project Team leaders.
- Proposes solutions to problems and considers timeliness, effectiveness, and practicality in addressing customer needs.
- Responsible for accurately and comprehensively eliciting and documenting functional and technical requirements
- Failure to perform required work results in rework and additional releases to correct problems.
Skills and Qualifications
- Familiarity of Android and iOS design, development, and deployment standards.
- A passion for the mobile ecosystem including phones, tablets, wearables, smart devices, etc.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- 2 - 4+ years of business analyst experience or work in related field.
- Knowledge of SDLC and how it pertains to software releases.
- Experience in direct support of business organizations.
- Analytic and logical thinking.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Must be able to learn independently.
- Knowledge of flow charts including both business and system flows and of programming logic and code.
- MS Office and knowledge of diagraming tools including Visio, Gliffy, and Balsamiq.
- Familiarity with Adobe design suite and creative cloud including: Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience utilizing Google products including Firebase, Analytics, Play Console, Big Query, etc.
- PMI-Professional in Business Analysis (PBA)
- The Certified Professional for Requirement Engineering (IREB)
- ITIL Certification.
- Master's degree.
- Minor in Information Systems.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service.