Remote Position: Sr. BizTalk Developer w/C#/.Net experience
Role: Will be performing application functions in all application assets aligned to the IT business platforms.
- Team: Application Development and Delivery responsible for delivering software solutions. Processes and teams work in a variety of delivery methodologies including waterfall, Scrum, DevOps and continuous delivery.
- Will typically work on tasks of critical impact to our business growth. This includes designing and developing BizTalk integrations supporting multiple applications, analyzing and resolving problems and issues, proactively finding ways to improve resiliency and reduce overall cost of ownership.
- Will support multiple Scrum delivery and waterfall project teams supporting the application lifecycle.
- Interact daily with other application programmers, systems and QA analysts, release and deployment analysts, and our business partners.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Develop and maintain automated applications primarily in BizTalk
- Work in a team environment as part of an app dev or service management activity
- Apply enterprise standards and industry best practices and patterns in order to continually advance our code base
- Serve on a multi-function team of professionals with the ability to reach out to multiple platforms/vendors to assist researching/solving/problems.
- Strong understanding of BizTalk architecture and core components, pub/sub architecture, and content based-routing.
- Proficient in MS SQL Server, XML, XSLT, Visual Studio, C# .NET language
- Experience with multiple development languages, primarily BizTalk and C#
- Experience working with Microsoft technology stack (Windows Server, Visual Studio, TFS, ADO pipelines)
- Experience and working knowledge of TFS source code management (including branching patterns)
- Excellent communication skills - listening, verbal and written
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to work on multiple projects and/or assignment simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment, collaborating with others to establish common goals
- Desire to stay current on technology trends and operational concepts and tools
- Prior use of Fiddler, SoapUI, and/or Postman.
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM and DevOps methodologies
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Education and/or experiences listed below are the minimum requirements for job entry.
Bachelor's Degree or higher in an Information Technology discipline or related field of study and minimum four years of related work experience designing, programming, and supporting software programs and applications.
- In lieu of the above, a high school diploma or GED or higher, the completion of a technical training program, and a minimum of four years related work experience.
- In lieu of the above, a high school diploma or GED or higher and a minimum of six years related work experience designing, programming, and supporting software programs and applications.