Are you a Remote! Sr. AWS Application developer who has a passion with building SaaS based applications that is revolutionizing the financial payments industry?? If so please read on!
We are a leading Silicon Valley SaaS Tech company that is innovating the way payments are made! This a unique opportunity to be part of a collaborative team that is working on building, architecture and code of an existing SaaS product to our customers!!
Due to our continued success, we are in search of a Sr AWS Application Developer with 5+ years of professional software developing & hands on AWS experience.
If this sounds like a match for you, apply today or send your resume directly to ! We are actively interviewing this week and next week.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- We are creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient.
- We ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be
- We encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals.
- We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to growth and success.
- We are diverse, and provide strong career growth & mentorship opportunities!
What You Will Be Doing
- As the Sr. AWS Application Developer you will be responsible for building and enhancing our transaction monitoring systems, write and test control systems that respond to system anomalies
- Assist domain experts in building behavioral models across areas of infosec, risk, systems administration
- Thorough understanding of work-flow and event-driven systems and ability to troubleshoot distributed systems
What You Need for this Position
Must have: 5+ years of professional experience
Nice To Have
- Software Development
- Apache Flink
- Bachelors degree in related field
- AWS Lambda (highly preferred)
- Python, Scala, Rails (our tech stack is primarily is Rails) or similar
- Cloud watch
What's In It for You
- Remote! work from anywhere in the USA/Canada!
- Company-paid health insurance including medical, dental, and vision
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Stock options package
- Paid parental bonding leave
So, if you are a Sr AWS Cloud Developer with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : BO3- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Bianca Oscal - Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.