Remote Angular Developer: Direct Hire, 100% remote option, Austin, TX Our Austin, TX base entertainment client is looking for a design-oriented Front End Engineer to help us create the best online experience for their loyal customer base. As a Front End Engineer on this team, you will be responsible for adding innovative new features to
drafthouse.com and our other web applications, most of which are built using AngularJS or transitioning to Angular 4+. Currently, this team is small and each member has a lot of autonomy. To thrive in their environment, you must be a self-directed engineer with a high-quality bar that can own complex features from end-to-end. This client is obsessed
with creating amazing customer experiences, so you must have extremely high attention to detail and be able to implement a user interface with precision. ?
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- A minimum of 4 years of technical experience building single-page web applications using a framework such as Angular or React. You should ideally have a deep knowledge of Angular best practices and commonly used modules
- Ability and commitment towards delivering a world-class user experience
- An "eye for design" and a demonstrated history of working with a design team to deliver pixel-perfect implementations of their designs. Ability to "fill in the gaps" of a design, adding hover states and other interactive elements when none are provided by the designer
- Self-starter who can execute with minimal direction
- A collaborative team member who can leave their ego at the door and contribute more to the culture of the team than just code
For information about this role, or others with Prime Team Partners, please contact
Prime Team Partners is an equal opportunity employer. Prime Team Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, gender, age, marital status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.