If you're a Solutions Engineer with a strong Python, Java or C++ background, please read on.
We are on a mission to empower teams across the world to deliver cloud-based search applications and experiences faster and with more confidence! Our market is growing fast and we are profitable with no outside INVESTMENT! Companies like Toyota, Sitecore & Ticketmaster count on us! We are responsible for designing, architecting, developing, testing, and maintaining our PaaS/SaaS products that serve hundreds of customers across the globe. We have an ambitious roadmap and are looking for a someone to work directly with customers in both Pre and Post sales capacity.
What's In It for You
- Work from home
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other wellness and disability plans
- 10 paid holidays; competitive and flexible paid time off policy
- 401(k) with company match to all employees
What You Will Be Doing
You will help customers by: a) educating them b) onboarding them c) triaging environment issues d) building integration solutions e) writing crawlers & ingesters f) coding specific solutions, and more. If you are customer obsessed and like solving customer pain points by providing technical solutions - you will never have a dull day here.
You will have and gain expertise in the search domain with deep knowledge of open source technologies such as Apache Solr, Elasticsearch, Data Ingest Pipelines, etc, and will engage with customers to diagnose and resolve issues while using our products. You will leverage this knowledge to influence the product roadmap and help build creative, innovative solutions that resolve customer pain points.
What You Need for this Position
- 2-3 years of experience as a Solutions Engineer
- Proficiency in one language (Java, Python, C++)
- Professional experience operating solutions built on AWS or Azure or GCP
- Knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Working Knowledge of Elasticsearch or Apache Solr is a plus
- Technical degree required (BS in Computer Science or related)
- Excellent written and communication skills
So, if you are a Solutions Engineer with a strong Python, Java or C++ background, please apply today.Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : DC6- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Daniel Chavez - Sr. Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.