Location: 100% REMOTE!
Skills: SW Manager with Azure stack
Salary: 120-165k base + stellar bens (see below)
We are a small but growing SaaS company. If you are a SW Engineering Manager please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Amazing work culture. The company goes to great lengths to ensure its employees are happy!
- Stellar benefits including 100% paid healthcare
- Growing company achieving solid revenue growth annually
What You Will Be DoingThe Software Engineering Manager Will Be Responsible For
- Leading a team of 4-5 engineers plus 2 in QA. You will be responsible for day to day management and hiring, mentoring, quarterly reviews etc...
- Driving our engineering transformation and the adoption of modern technologies. We are looking for a fresh perspective and someone who can help us move away from legacy technologies and can bring a modern approach to s/w engineering practices.
- Code reviews to ensure coding best practices are followed
- You will be the engineering architect for the team
What You Need for this Position
- Minimum of 1-2 years as an engineering manager
- Prior experience modernizing the tech stack for a team
What's In It for You
Competitive salary, stellar h/care (100% paid premiums!), 401k + match, 3 weeks vacation + holidays.
So, if you are a Software Engineering Manager with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : SJ2- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Sally Janavicius - Lead Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.