DOEAn AI-driven software company providing real-time, actionable data & cutting edge solutions to prevent fraud while revolutionizing cost reduction and improving upon communication and synergy across multiple Financial Services companies.
For the past decade we've been developing solutions to make the world a better place. Our data-driven platform caters to the healthcare industries and financial services sectors. We now have an urgent need to a strong Software Developer with 3+ years of experience designing and developing existing ASP.NET user interface screens! If this sounds like something you're interested in, then please apply today!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- 100% remote
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge platforms
- Stable company with tons of potential for upward career growth!
What You Will Be Doing
- In this role, you will assume full ownership of projects and manage key aspects of the development lifecycle while playing an active role in the design and development of new functionality and updates to our system
- Develop and enhance existing ASP.NET user interface screens
- Create data interfaces using T-SQL and Data Access Layer code
- Design and develop SQL databases and queries
- Implement secure coding methodologies
What You Need for this Position
Bachelors degree with 3+ years of professional experience and knowledge of:
- C# programming
- Visual Studio
- Version Control (Git or similar tools)
- MS SQL
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary (DOE)
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with a generous company match
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Life insurance and much more!!
So, if you're a strong C#/ASP.NET Developer with 3+ years of professional experience and want to work from home, please apply today!
OR, send your resume AND SALARY requirements to me directly at: Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : BB7- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Wendy Warner - Associate Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.