Please let me know if you are available for a Remote 6 months of contract with Philips Healthcare.
Software Development Engineer (Azure, DevOps, .Net, HL7)
SW Development Engineer:
Department Description: Join a dynamic, fast-moving software test and automation engineering team testing best-in-class Healthcare Informatics and Patient Monitoring solutions. Work with the latest Microsoft© integrated development environment (Azure DevOps service, using the latest automation tooling.
Candidate Responsibilities: The candidate would be responsible for providing the overall technical leadership & strategic direction for automated testing in the organization with a strong technical and product vision and the ability to communicate this vision to multiple audiences. You will be working as an innovator and thought leader in the test automation space. You will work with test development and product development teams to ensure end-to-end solutions are easily testable through automated tests, ensure comprehensive test coverage and full integration with promotion pipeline for continuous delivery.
Bring your technical skills, automation expertise, creativity, passion, and innovative experience and be ready to proactively function on a highly visible team in a fast-paced environments
• Design and implementation of test infrastructure and test automation for Patient Monitoring Solution.
• Implementation and/or migration to appropriate systems and tools aligning to the overall test automation strategy
• Work with cross functional teams around Continuous Delivery practices and Agile process
• Identify manual processes and inefficiencies and improve them through automation
• Analyze product source code and work with developers and verification engineers to propose appropriate test strategies
• Use coding skills to implement test automation, automate daily tasks, and improve overall test coverage
• Be an evangelist to stakeholders about continuous integration, continuous delivery and agile practices
• Work with application development teams and automation teams to design and write automation code for deploying and managing applications
• 10 years of experience in a Software Engineering environment including 3+ years in an Agile environment using CI with a high level of automation
• 5+ years of hands-on experience performing automation or development using C#/.NET
• Expertise in most of the following .Net Framework, C#, WinForms, Web Services, SOAP, REST
• Knowledge and experience with WCF.
• Experience with Microsoft UI Automation, Microsoft development platforms - Visual Studio, Azure DevOps Service, MS GitHub
• Knowledge of and experience in software design techniques (design patterns, UML etc.)
• Deep understanding of OOP concepts, algorithms and data structures.
• Experience with Mobility platform programming
• Ability to think broadly from a system perspective, understand the big picture, and consider perspectives
• Improving test coverage, reviewing and filling gaps in existing automation.
• Excellent understanding of test automation principles and techniques: Behavioral-driven development (BDD), Unit tests, code coverage, instrumentation, etc.
• Experience designing and implementing testing automation framework and methodology to support agile product development.
• Excellent analytical & troubleshooting skills, as well as innovation and creativity combined with strong personality;
• Ability to work in an extremely geographically distributed organization, around Germany, US
• Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline.
• Strong written and verbal skills.
• Understanding of all aspects of software testing.
Other Desired Qualifications:
• Knowledge of and experience with HL7.
• Knowledge of data formats such as XML, JSON etc.
• Knowledge and understanding of distributed testing architectures.
• Awareness and familiarity with industry automation testing tools, frameworks, trends and best practices.
• Extensive testing background and thorough understanding of test techniques, application and execution including Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Functional Testing, System Testing, System Integration and Test Automation.
• Experience tracking and reporting test results.
• Experience in Medical Device industry and FDA regulated environment is a plus.
Email me the resume at sanket at apn inc dot com- provided by Dice