This Real Estate firm is seeking a creative and forward-thinking mid-level Social Media Strategist to create and maintain a strong social online presence, as well as establish standards and procedures around online media content that align with our goal of being a discreet and trusted advisor. Your role will be centered around implementing and extending the firm's marketing and client outreach strategy through social media platforms. If you are tech-savvy with an interest in communicating with clients through online channels, we would love to meet you.
As a Social Media Strategist, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to enhance and promote our Platinum Branding Standard. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and engagement metrics while aligned with the firm's broader marketing strategy and guiding principles.
• Develop and implement the company's social media strategy for LinkedIn and Instagram
• Establish a publishing schedule, as well as governance and signoff procedures for new content
• Write, edit, publish and share engaging written, image and video content
• Generate efficient and trackable distribution options for firm's thought leadership (proprietary research, white papers, closed deal announcements, etc.)
• Capture, analyze and monitor social data/metrics and KPIs
• Utilize data insights and target audience research to improve SEO and increase traffic
• Moderate social media interaction and drive engagement between the company and users
• Collaborate with marketing, brand and design teams to meet company objectives
• Track and publish Press releases and establish new templates
Produce proof-of-concept episode of firm's podcast
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.