"Your network is your net worth". - Poter Gale
Are you networking day and night? Do you know someone that knows someone that has an in? What about making sure you're on the pulse of all social media? It can be overwhelming to juggle everything but something that should never be a juggle is your career path. That's where we come in, our staff is readily available to you with an awesome new opportunity:
REMOTE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETER.
We are just a phone call, email, text, or zoom call away from helping you make sure your network is having your career and net worth on the up and up.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification, content and engagement analytics.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company and Sales pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company's social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content according to the moderation policy for each community and internal compliance policy.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Develop internal strategies to maximize effectiveness by engaging and mobilizing employees across the origination on social media.
- Continuously improve results by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then executing on the information.
- Collaborate with intradepartmental liaisons to manage reputation, identify influencers and KPI's.
- Conducts research to analyze competitive landscape, market trends and customer behavior and preparing reports by collecting, summarizing and analyzing data.
- Support the CEO in establishing and evaluating a marketing strategy and plan by analyzing and assembling sales forecasts, updating calendars and organizing and planning promotional presentations.
- Communicate campaign deliverables, objectives and timelines to their sales team while providing instructions for promotion or use.
- Plan and manage trade shows, conferences, events and meetings by identifying, coordinating and assembling requirements, developing assignments and schedules, coordinating mailing lists and establishing contacts.
- Maintain an inventory and directory of sales support materials making sure all resources are accurate and current while coordinating new material creation as needed.
- Continually seeking and researching new sources of prospective customers while providing recommendations to marketing and sales leadership.
• Bachelor's in Marketing
• 2 years' recent experience in social media marketing or related field;
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills;
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge;
• Adequate knowledge of CRO and SEO;
• ****Knowledge of online marketing and great understanding of major marketing channels;
• Detailed and customer-oriented with the ability to think creatively;
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once;
• Must be able to meet deadlines under pressure and work independently.
**** Must have mastery of major digital-ads platforms:
- Google Ads (AdWords)
- Google Display Ads
- LinkedIn ads
- FaceBook ads