Award winning ad agency startup is hiring for a Sr. Sitecore Developer!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mimi Nary
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:
Award-winning Startup is hiring for a Senior Sitecore Architect! Specifically, we seek a Sitecore-certified developer with at least 5+ years of experience. All candidates should also have experience working with responsive web technologies.
Who You Are:
Why join us?
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented individual with excellent problem-solving skills and a passion for delivering high-quality products and truly understanding that underlying need.
- Unwavering commitment to and ownership of solving customer problems. Loves todelight a customer.
- Continuous self-learner, constantly seeking opportunities to experiment, fail fast, optimize and improve workflows, and foster open communication.
- Dedicated to creating highly usable websites that optimize the user experience.
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team with excellent communication skills and adhering to software development best practices.
- Not afraid to share ideas and you can give and receive constructive feedback to improve designs and create more robust solutions.
- Energized by solving problems and putting structure around ambiguity.
- Curious and critical thinker with an ability to articulate complex ideas with humility.
- Understands the importance of "rolling up one's sleeves" to achieve customer goals and consistently hitting results.
Great Benefits, 100% Remote Work, Growth Opportunity, Great Culture, PTO, 401K, and much more!Job Details
In this role, you will
- Hands-on using Sitecore in the full life-cycle software development (requirements gathering, estimating, solution architecture, development, testing).
- Integrating systems using internal and third-party APIs.
- Assure delivery of the final product based on requirements.
- Cross-train team members on Sitecore technologies/best practices.
- Identify and implement configuration patching in a logical and effective way.
- Lead root cause analysis determination of minor and major outages.
- Sitecore Certified
- 5+ years' experience with Sitecore, including its additional features such as SXA, JSS, etc.
- 3-5+ years of Azure or Solr experience (custom or standard search indexes)
- 5+ years' experience with SQL/TSQL and SQL Server
- 5+ years' experience working within a structured (iterative models preferred) development lifecycle methodology
- Experience with cloud and delivery automation technologies such as Azure & Azure DevOps
- Experience with container technology such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with high-volume web applications
- Experience leveraging documented APIs
- Experience identifying and addressing performance and scalability issues
- Experience with middleware integration
- Experience with identity management/identity server customization
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.