SharePoint Engineers/Developers - Remote REMOTE- Before, During and After - COVID
Join USIT and help us grow even more. Grow your skills to be the best Software Systems Engineer.
USIT is expanding our already large footprint in this space. NO THIRD PARTIES Must-Have
- Must possess IT-II Secret Security clearance or have a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC) at time of proposal submission.
- Privileged server permissions are required, must have
- DoD 8570 Level 1 qualifications A+ CE or CCNA-Security or Network+ CE or SSCP or Higher
Great Benefits Package
- Location : Remote
- Number of Position: 4
- Salary Range: $Open
- Type of Employment: Full-Time with Benefits FTE
Role experiences needed
- 15 days of PTO
- 10 Federal Holidays
- Matching 401K
- ESOP -Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Reimbursement for passing Certifications and Education.
- And More
Five (5) years relevant experience. SharePoint Development
Required Skills and other Items:
- Formulates/defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications or modifies/maintains complex existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs. Provides overall operating system maintenance, such as sophisticated file maintenance routines, large telecommunications networks, computer accounting, and advanced mathematical/scientific software packages.
- Assists all phases of software systems programming applications. Evaluates new and existing software products.
Privileged server permissions are required, must meet DoD 8570 qualifications A+, CE , CCNA-Security, Network+ CE, SSCP or Higher
- Must possess IT-II security clearance or have a current National Agency Check with
- Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC) at time of proposal submission.
- Relevant certification from a nationally recognized technical authority.
- DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certification: Category IAT Level I
- SharePoint development of web parts that meet requirements and cannot be
easily fulfilled by SharePoint out-of-the-box.
- Visual Studio and Microsoft.NET (e.g., ASP.NET, C#)
- Microsoft (MS) Windows, Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), extensible markup language (XML),
- SharePoint, SQL Server, and Oracle
- Applications is hosted on web and application servers (to include: Apache, Tomcat, and Microsoft IIS). Operating system environments include, Linux, and Windows Server
USIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). USIT provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status.
USIT participates in E-Verify .
#Indeed - provided by Dice