Company OverviewThe Enlyte Family of Businesses
Mitchell | Genex | Coventry
Enlyte is the parent brand of Mitchell, Genex and Coventry, an organization unlike any other in the Property & Casualty industry, bringing together three great businesses with a shared vision of using technology innovation, clinical services and network solutions to help our customers and the people they serve. Our suite of products and services enable our employees to help people recover from challenging life events, while providing opportunities for meaningful impact and career growth.
This is a full-time, remote customer service poistion that can be performed anywhere in the Eastern and Central time zones
- Reviews medical records to determine feasibility of medical claims.
- Provides administrative processes support for routine back office tasks such as data entry, order and application processing, document verification, accounting support and preparing mailings. Routine decision-making is tightly defined, with greater latitude at higher job levels, all the while focused on efficient processing of high-volume transaction-oriented assignments.
- Scope of work is defined by the contractual nature of the business outsourcing agreement.
- Associate's degree or bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience - customer service work - phone work, in person, or call queue style work would be fine.
- Background in claims, insurance, customer care, etc. Knowledge of medical terms preferable.
- 2+ years of experience in customer service work.
- Strong oral and written communication skills a must.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
We're committed to supporting your ultimate well-being through our total compensation package offerings that support your health, wealth and self. These offerings include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Accounts / Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and AD&D Insurance, 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement, and an array of resources that encourage a lifetime of healthier living. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. The Company does not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. #gnx #LI-VH1