Senior UX/UI Designer
Remote - very occasional travel into Leeds office required
Our client, a market leader within the betting industry are going through another phase of growth resulting in the need to recruit a Senior UX/UI Designer
* Create new and exciting designs that work effortlessly with our users.
* Working with our product developers and management team, creating new ideas for our end-users.
* Using wireframes, sketches, and interactive prototypes.
* Expeirence with Figma/InVision or Adobe XD, Sketch.
* Knowledge of the betting industry.
* Experience with animation and illustration
Why should you apply for the job?
* Structured training and development plan which will give you genuine progression opportunities across the business.
* The chance to work across multiple sites globally, giving you experience of different cultures and working practices
IF this sounds of interest, please apply ASAP or call me for a confidential call
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants