Private Wealth Management/Family Office Firm with excellent Work/Life balance hiring REMOTE Senior Tax Associates!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Scotty Ross
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $140,000 per yearA bit about us:
Why join us?
- Top-rated Private Wealth Management/Family Office Firm hiring Senior Tax Associates (20% fewer hours than Public Accounting)
- Synergetic team of tax professionals in our Exclusive Family Office providing tax advisory and compliance services to our high-net-worth clients
- Hiring due to growth and expanding remote presence
- Offer a fun, collaborative team of professionals, who have years of tax experience, and are happy to train and develop new team members as each continues his/her rewarding career in the complex world of taxation
- Work/Life balance is 20% better than CPA firms
- Ability to work fully remote in any time zone (also offer hybrid work schedules for local candidates who prefer in-office environments)
- Top-notch salaries in the nation, plus 10% bonuses
- Flexible hours and work arrangements
- Reduced busy season hours
- Generous PTO and vacation packages
- 401(k) with a strong company match
- Firm-wide individual and cash profit-sharing bonuses
- Stellar company contribution to medical benefits
- Give Back to the Community outings
- Fun and collaborative environment
- Continuing education assistance program
- This position focuses on our largest clients with complex engagements including many HNW and UHNW Individuals
- Prepare or review a diverse variety of complex returns for wealthy clients and their personal holdings, which includes preparation or review of personal, partnership, corporate, trust, foundation, and gift tax returns, related tax work papers, and financials
- Prepare or review quarterly estimates and projections
- Assist with tax planning and research
- Work with tax managers and directors to plan the engagements to ensure all returns and related tax matters are timely delivered and resolved
- This entails interacting with wealth managers, clients, and the client service team to ascertain data needed for tax preparation and planning
- Help train and mentor Tax Associates assigned to the engagement
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.