---THIS POSITION IS 10% REMOTE---
If you are a Senior Solutions Architect with Big Data experience, please read on!
Founded in 2015, we are a leading consumer insights and measurement company, providing brands and marketers with a trusted, high-quality, and transparent currency for offline visitation data to map and measure the consumer journey. Whether our clients are measuring the impact of their advertising dollars, planning where to open the next store or predicting market trends, human mobility and visitation patterns are critical to unlocking consumer their insights. We provide a powerful suite of data and tools to help you make data-driven decisions that drive predictable revenue.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive compensation
- and more!
What You Will Be Doing
- Guide clients in all technical aspects of their engagement to maximize the value they get out of our platform.
- Architect custom solutions to our clients business needs, producing SOW that outline the project requirements and level of effort for the implementation
- Build custom POC implementations for the proposed solutions to demonstrate the capabilities of our platform
- Manage external developers working on implementation projects, ensuring the timeliness and quality of the deliverables
- Communicate design decisions, technical constraints, risks and progress of implementation projects to clients and stakeholders
What You Need for this PositionAt Least 7 Years' Experience In Software Engineering Including
- Solutions Architect/TAM (3 yrs)
- Big Data
So, if you are a Senior Solutions Architect with Big Data experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KJ2- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kevin Jones - Associate Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.