If you are a Senior Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
Based in downtown Portland, OR, we are a highly innovative AI-powered SaaS company focused on building out a one-one-a-kind accessibility platform. Due to growth and demand for our services we are in need of a talented Senior Software Engineer to join our diverse team!
Location: Remote (West Coast)
Job type: Permanent / Direct Hire
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- HUGE growth opportunities
- Ethically-focused company that is truly making a difference!
- Awesome benefits!
What You Will Be Doing
- Build out customer-focused experiences for managing web accessibility
- Contribute near and long-term visions for features and product lines
- Help guide other team members as needed
- Work cross-organizationally with multiple teams and individuals
What You Need for this Position
Nice To Have
- BSCS or equivalent technical degree preferred
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Gatsby
- Experience with React v.16
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Cyprus or other testing frameworks
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Unlimited PTO
- Strong Glassdoor rating
- Fun company culture
- Relaxed office environment
- Much more!
So if this sounds like you and you're looking to grow with an incredible company, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : BL1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Brennen Leftwick - Associate Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.